Go to the official Canadian Cancer Society website to complete your registration for the UBC Relay for Life 2023 and help make a difference in the fight against cancer.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further inquiries.
What are the next steps after registering?
Join our participants Facebook group here! This will be our main form of communication with participants about prizes, event updates and more! Make sure to join so you don’t miss out.
Start growing your teams! The more people involved means more fundraising and fostering a bigger community! Anyone can register for this event, not just UBC students. Click here to register or donate. To make the most out of your relay experience, we recommend participants review this tool kit to learn about all the activities, ceremonies and prizes that can be won!
- 2:00 pm Survivor’s Reception
- 3:00 pm Opening Ceremony | Survivor’s Lap
- 3:10 pm MUSIC/ Buffer Time
- 3:20 pm Harry Chae
- 3:40 pm Asia Zbovsky
- 4:00 pm Speaker: Prakruti Uday
- 4:20 pm MUSIC/ Buffer Time | Bubble Lap
- 4:45 pm Camillo the Magician
- 5:10 pm Speaker: Janel Koop
- 5:30 pm UBC Bhangra (Ladies)
- 5:50 pm Survivor’s Panel
- 6:10 pm Dinner | Glow Stick Lap
- 6:15 pm Thunderbird Dance Team
- 6:30 pm UBC Bhangra(CoEd)
- 6:50 pm UBC Dance Team
- 7:10 pm Speaker: Calvin Roskelley
- 7:30 pm UBC Acapella
- 7:50 pm Thunderbird Marching Band
- 8:10 pm Luminary Ceremony
- 8:30 pm Closing Ceremony
- 8:45 pm The End
Are you a speaker or performer? Join our Facebook group to stay updated on the latest information!